Table of Contents
- Sunday, July 23rd, 2017
- Grant Park, Chicago, Illinois
- 10k - 7:00am*
- 5k - 8:00am*
* Start times are subject to change, so keep your eyes peeled for email updates from us four weeks before the race. BTN Big10K uses assigned start corrals to maintain a safe, fast, and fun course for all participants. Your corral assignment will be emailed to you approximately two weeks prior to the race and will be printed on your race bib. Please be in your corral fifteen minutes prior to the start of your race. There will be a break of approximately four minutes between each corral.
Please read through all of these rules so there are no surprises on race day!
- There is no age minimum or maximum, so feel free to bring the kids or grandparents and make it a family activity. Just make sure that anyone under 12 is accompanied by a grown-up on course.
- Wheelchair athletes are permitted on a case-by-case basis, based on your wheelchair type and the course. Please email us for more information.
- All participant entries are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Sorry, no dogs are allowed on the course.
- Bikes and rollerblades are not allowed on the course. Feel free to ride your bike to the event, but please park it before you get to the course.
We've got plenty of perks for runners along the way.
- There will be an aid station on course stocked with water and sports drink.
- In case of emergency, we have medical personnel standing by and a medical tent at the finish line.
- There will be toilets on course, because when you gotta go, you gotta go. Port-o-johns are located at the start/finish area and at the aid station.
Course is subject to change.